Special Meeting-TULELAKE CITY COUNCIL

Special Meeting

TULELAKE CITY COUNCIL
December 10 , 2013
1:00 PM

For More Information
530-667-5522

Fix it. Fix the phone answering machine. It is an embarrassment for people to call off hours to leave a message. Then get a message that was recorded when Kim Kaiser was the treasurer the first time before Elona Bunch. It has Joe Cordonier the city clerk letting people know the city is open 8 AM to 5 PM. With no mention of the FACT that the city is only open Monday thru Thursdays now and closed on Fridays. Give me a break.

Don't believe me? Just call the city of Tulelake's City hall # for yourself and find out what I am talking about.

Here is the number# 530-667-5522 call it.

Get back with me and let me know what you find out?

Comments

  1. Well, I made my comments during the public comment section today as I said I was going to. Almost word for word as above.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment